Interactive marketing raises awareness; be it for your brand in its entirety or for a particular product or service.
Interactive marketing is a broad and ever expanding field.
eleventen’s interactive marketing skills cover:
- Search engine promotion - increasing search engine ranking and assisting in reaching new customers
- Campaign sites (Micro-sites) - complementing advertising campaigns, fulfilling direct mail campaigns and/or gathering customer data.
- HTML emails - online version of traditional direct mail that is more cost effective and provides better tracking.
- Online PR - creating and pitching business news to relevant online publications and communities to reach new customers and improving search engine ranking along the way.
- Banner Ads - reaching new and relevant customers through targeted design and placement.
- CDs - adding value at POS or for publishing corporate data in a professional format. CDs have a reputation for improved message retention over traditional media.
- Business card CDs - enhanced business cards to gain a competitive edge.
- Mobile marketing (SMS, MMS, PDA) - improving customer services or increasing the accessibility of your brand. The more accessible your brand is the more access it will receive.
- Games - adding value to brands through entertainment.
- Viral campaigns - hard to get right but the ultimate in value for money advertising.
- Desktop designs & screen savers - improving the professional image of your brand
From researching, conceptualising, to the design and development of interactive marketing ideas, eleventen can assist your brand in reaching new customers.